[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Prevalence of Design Builder

yes Andy, but the plugin allowing this is a (well supported) now 3rd party plugin. I downloaded a trial version of ArchiCAD about a year ago and tried this with then the latest version. I haven't tried bently's speedycon or bently architecture exporting to gbXML. Anyone else? If Auto desk now charges for softwares exporting to gbXML, is this the right way to go? What about the IFC?