[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Extremely high user design load for heating for HVAC system 3

I have another question: The Cooling coil we selected has total cooling capacity of 44.6MBH with sensible cooling capacity of 38.2MBH. When I run the simulation, it told me that I need to reduce my sensible ratio.

Another error msg told me the rated air volume flow rate per watt of rated total cooling capacity is out of range which is  4.027e-5 to 6.041e-5, and mine is 6.111e-5. It's a finished project with selected coils, so I thought these selected equipment were correct, and my input is based on manufacture's data.

Thanks,
Qianmin