[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Eco roof
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Eco roof
- From: "Jean marais" <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:23:46 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:23:51 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1310361830; bh=tr+XNG+u74M4niP/4sZEQo2XUjKKG+mi7kfQ8cPFmoc=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DXHOYI1f7v4I6Gi5mfs91awYcwxYBfZiwqW++Lm69Ptlerg9xYnsO3IlmpRn/vbr6V+RPO38KnwDgoXyqKXXXLOQZTk6eAN0ZZg2h7iBl9JdNI7Ikw4RvOtEQFKa8pqU
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=FAW9uw/0Col1fqn44RkY9Lto1+41D2/QUrSmnRsY5DRvzKV5xMCf5XDbeLtVgLgFkaMkqcaaH6mszu+2ixIz3glX0H7E4yWvYp9BHFZEsxuY6/3eCnHNIGBlI96P+ZKE;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I just used a timestep of 30 over the week end and still get this msg:
** Severe ** CalcEcoRoof: Too few time steps per hour for stability.
** ~~~ ** ...Entered Timesteps per hour=, Change to some value greater than  for assured stability.
That's a lot of timesteps!
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...> wrote:
> Thanks, Ned. I was going to point that out too. While the weather
> files may show it's raining, they may not have the amount there. The
> Site:Precipitation object should be included and accurate, at
> minimum, I think. Not sure about the RoofIrrigation, I'd have to
> read the IORef carefully.
> At 09:52 AM 7/8/2011, Edward G. Lyon wrote:
> >You probably need the RoofIrrigation object because the rain data in
> >the weather files is generally not that reliable yet. Although
> >there are fields for rain, the files used to make the weather data
> >often do not have more than a rain flag and I have found that even
> >that may be missing for some months of data. You likely need to
> >schedule rain for your area.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: