Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] need help E+ in verify and modifying IDF

Add these report variables to your file. You should see them in the rdd file after a simulation. The PLR is the cycling that occurs when a cycling fan system operates to meet a load. The RTF is slightly greater than PLR and includes losses due to cycling (i.e., the system has to run a little longer to overcome cycling losses). the PLR is used when calculating loads and how long the system needs to operate to meet the load. The RTF is used to calculate power use.

Output:Variable,*,Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner Part-Load Ratio,Hourly;
Output:Variable,*,DX Cooling Coil Runtime Fraction,timestep;