Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Loading version 4 from version 6

It's pretty easy to transition / convert a V4 file to V6.

In the install, we only supply a transition program from the last version
to current.  But you can download the "multiple transition" programs from
the helpdesk: http://energyplus.helpserve.com