RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] need help E+ in verify and modifying IDF

Hi,  Aditya

You may be getting unusual results, because the Building Surface Ground temperature is too high.  The range should between 18°C to 25°C.

==============
Site:GroundTemperature:BuildingSurface,
27.5, !- January Ground Temperature {C}
27.4, !- February Ground Temperature {C}
27.5, !- March Ground Temperature {C}
27.5, !- April Ground Temperature {C}
29, !- May Ground Temperature {C}
29.9, !- June Ground Temperature {C}
30, !- July Ground Temperature {C}
30.1, !- August Ground Temperature {C}
30.1, !- September Ground Temperature {C}
29.2, !- October Ground Temperature {C}
27.7, !- November Ground Temperature {C}
27.6; !- December Ground Temperature {C}
These values  are for building exterior surface temperatures.  The ground temperature is much lower.    The deep ground temperature is at 18°C all the year around at any location.

I have not completed looking at your IDF, as the building entry also may not be correct.

The others warnings are schedule syntax errors.  The error file is attached.  Use simple schedules to start with and then change them to more complex one.

Timestep 4 is sufficient for your design.   More timestep will need more simulation time.  Do the DesignDay sizing simulation first, and then the annual weather file simulation in order to save time.  You may not notice this if you have a fast PC.

The other comments are below.
 Dr. Li