[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus Model: Hydronic low temperature radiant system?

Chilled Ceiling Panels are always used in conjunction with monitoring the moisture of the air. the eplus object can be controlled to switch off if condensation would occur. From a user comfort point they are lovely...I sit in a office with this. Also, when combined with a well designed air supply inlet which strokes the ceiling, you can maximize the cooling effect. We typically run them on a 16/18 degC Chilled Water supply. Panels are grouped together (office-wise) with motor controlled valves.