Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus Macros

Thank you Dr. Li.
What I know relative to C language is C++, one semester learning, and that was 6 years ago. It is hard to say I know it, but you show me a good demonstration of its functions above.

I was looking at the post from Yi Zhang about jEPlus, and tried to use it. I feel like it need to work with ep-macro under its parameter item "search string, alternative values", although I'm not that sure about it.

For my work, I was looking for something can help me make easier change on text editor. There is only one step undo on text editor, and if I want to utilize some model from energyplus example file in my project, it's not that easy to do copy, past and edit on either idf or text editor. My experience with energyplus and its supplement software is really limited. If one project has same system with one model in energyplus file, but different zone number and zone name, what will you do to implement the system to the project? Directly create the system in idf or copy and paste from energyplus model in idf or in text editor? Or any better way like something I expected from jeplus. Thank you.

Regards,
Qianmin