From: Sungmo Seo <ddims123@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:32:17 +0900
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] I'm trying to make underground building.

Hi all

I'm a student of Korea and study for building energy reduction.

Now I'm trying to make underground building by Openstudio and E+.

I think some building's energy consumption is very close related with underground level.

But I don't know how can I set the building for underground.

Is this controlled by Outside Boundary Condition? Or there are exist another tool for ground leveling?

Anyone know this method please tell me.