Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: weather data : test reference year files

If someone can direct us to the proper documentation that defines .TRY we will add it to our output formats along with .EPW, .BIN, .TM2/3.

Chuck, Weather Analytics

From: xavier.durget <xavier.durget@xxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 7:25 AM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: weather data : test reference year files

I am using .try files with a simulation program called Pl�©iades and there is a software from the same group (IZUBA Energy) which permit the conversion from Excel to try : Meteocalc but it's not free.
And you have Meteonorm which is a way to convert into .try and .epw. It's not free as well but can be an intersting investment.
Have a look at this link :
http://gundog.lbl.gov/dirpubs/meteonorm.pdf
that's the way we create .epw files

Hope it can help you