[EnergyPlus_Support] PCM Definition

Dear EPlus Users,

I have defined the Material Property Phase Change as follows:

10 degree C ---- 0 J/kg
20 degree C ---- 0 J/kg
21 degree C ---- 0 J/kg
22 degree C ---- 0 J/kg
23 degree C ---- 0 J/kg
23.9 degree C ---- 40,000 J/kg
24.1 degree C ---- 40,000 J/kg
25 degree C ---- 40,000 J/kg
26 degree C ---- 40,000 J/kg
60 degree C ---- 40,000 J/kg

Now my question is,

1) Based on the PCM definition above what does Energyplus take as the Enthalpy of the PCM after 60 degree centigrade, say at 61 degrees?
2) The 40,000 J/kg, is the enthalpy of the PCM by itself OR is this supposed to be the enthalpy of the mixture (PCM + Gypsum Board, if I am adding this property to the Gypsum Board)?
3) Say, I increase the PCM content in the gypsum board  from 20% PCM content to 40% PCM content, how can I express this change within EnergyPlus?
4) I understand that in my material Phase Change definition the Enthalpy is not additive? for instance at 23.9 degrees, the Enthalpy of PCM is 40,000 J/Kg and at 24.1 degrees it stays at 40,000 J/Kg, and not 80,000 J/Kg (i.e 40,000 + 40,000)  right?

I would like to thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely yours'
Niraj Poudel
Clemson University