Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Connectiong two AirLoops to the same zone

Yeah, it'd work, or you can add an OA mixer in each AirLoop.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Vinay Devanathan <vinay.devanathan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I think 1 can't work as I have more than the number of air handlers that can make the approach possible.

By 2, you are saying I will include the OA/DOAS parameters directly on the air handler in the air loop right?

I was thinking I would use ZoneHVA:OutdoorAirUnit and supply OA to each zone based on the requirement and split the coil capacities and fan power on a weighted average basis.

Do you think this would work and have the same effect. Just that it required more time and work and increases computation time also.

Vinay