RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] an idf model question

Did you use a template to start the IDF?

The error message:

** Severe ** HVACControllers: Missing temperature setpoint for controller type=Controller:WaterCoil Name="636 AHU CC CONTROLLER"
** ~~~ ** Node Referenced (by Controller)=636 RA OUT NODE
** ~~~ ** use a Set Point Manager with Control Variable = "Temperature" to establish a setpoint at the controller sensed node.

This is what you need to add.

The others were  "detailed" to "TARP" in the zone.
'Normal' action instead pf 'reversed' for the coil.

You may be using DesignBuilder to enter the building envelop.   Does it allow you to use the HVACtemplates?

 Dr. Li