[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EvapCooler in exhaust stream

This worked without a controller, not in the return path (which only handles plenum objects), but just before the Outdoor Air Equipment. I did not list it there. (what's the implication) The respective node temperatures and humidities look good. The extra win from the heat wheel is not as much as expected.