[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EvapCooler in exhaust stream

Thanks Richard, then my first connection (as intended in the return airstream) was successful. But you showed me how to move it about in the ODA system if the equipment possition were somewhere else. Since I have a DOAS, return and exhaust airstreams are sort of the same and I connected it as simply as possible to avoid my then confusion of the ODA System. Thanks again.