[EnergyPlus_Support] Open Air Structure - "Air Wall"; "Infrared Transparent" and Windows

I've been modeling an open air structure that is cooled with natural ventilation.

Its quite large - as in 13 meters tall and 63 meters by 61 meters wide and long.  I need someone to confirm to my methods if you could be so kind.

I use OpenStudio 0.4.0 with SketchUp.

1.  For the actual walls i use "air wall", this allows the heat from the sun to pass through as it would in real life.  However, because an "air wall" becomes an "infrared transparent" wall, I can't do daylight calculations because it still blocks the sun light itself.

2.  I will need to use some kind of airflow network or thermal chimney - i've seen both used here, but i dont fully understand them yet.  The roof has a series of openings near the peak, I suppose they could be open skylights? or also another air wall?

3.  If I want a daylight map and daylight controls, I will have to do a second model and use windows so that the daylight passes through the wall and I can measure it using Radiance.

Is this a correct understanding of my situation? It would be nice if there was one wall type that did both...perhaps someone has a suggestion.