[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Peak cooling loads

Okay, sorry. As far as I know the .eio file shows the design loads used for sizing your equipment, i.e. from your sizing run. I'm not sure what sizing parameters  sizingperiod:weatherfiledays uses (it may use the worst case day from the weather file and simulate it over and over during sizing...there are also summer weeks data where the week is possibly repeated, however it surely doesn't repeat years untill the start of the year converges with the end of the year which is what you'd have to do to get the sizing max load values the same as the max loads in the year. as the statistical weather year does not include the 1/100 year hot day, unless you tell it to...there is a way I think, most systems are not sized this way.)