[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Please help me!!!

firstly thank you for your answer!
I am already studying a lot of example files (PlantLoadProfile.idf, SolarCollectorFlatPlateWater.idf like you said, ...) and I succesfully put in my idf the solar collector and a coil but I can't find the way to create my 2,000 liters storing barrel and the way to link these 3 components