[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: A Problem regarding to Energy Plus Run Time

Hi,Pedro,Andy,
Just a followup on this topic,I tried both senarios: water radiator and convector.Compared with the simulation time of the case with natural ventilation function switched on, which could be weeks, these two simulation can be finished within several hours. So clearly, simulating natural ventilation of a building takes huge amount of time, and this is a very good lesson I learnt. Do you have an idea why natural ventilation adds so much time to the simulation? Is it because it takes more iterations for each time step? or because of the model itself?

Thanks.

Ke