POST A JOB to your site/ group

Good day,

I have 3 Energy Analyst positions open in our company. NY or Chicago, LA, and San Francisco are the office locations we need to fill these vacancies for.

Can you please assist me in how I can post this to your site. I would like to upload or copy and paste the description with the direct links to the application page of our company website.

Many Thanks

Sam

Samantha Williams

Regional HR Assistant, North America

Human Resources

Buro Happold

100 Broadway

New York, NY 10005

USA

Tel: (+1) 212 334 2025 ext. 350

Direct: (+1) 212 616 0350

Email: samantha.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.burohappold.com

https://magellan2.burohappold.com/sites/BuroNet/BS/Marketing/emailfooters/Documents/sperone%20westwater%20gallery.jpg

https://magellan2.burohappold.com/sites/BuroNet/BS/Marketing/emailfooters/Documents/Wadi%20Hanifah.jpg

Follow Buro Happold on TwitterFind Buro Happold on FacebookWatch Buro Happold's videos on YouTubeWatch Buro Happold's videos on YouTube

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This message has been scanned by MailController - portal1.mailcontroller.co.uk |

This message has been scanned by MailController.