[EnergyPlus_Support] Solar Distribution

Hi there

I'm attempting to model a ventilated double skin facade by creating a cavity zone 1000mm deep adjacent to the occupied (perimeter) zone. The external surface of the cavity is glazed and the internal surface seperating the cavity from the perimeter zone is also glazed and there is an operable blind within the cavity.

We are currently using the FullExteriorandInteriorwithReflections solar distribution model. From documentation in the inputoutput reference we can see that solar transmitted through the external window is traced and then EnergyPlus calculates the amount of beam radiation falling on each surface in the cavity zone, including floor, walls and windows. However it is not clear in the inputoutput reference what happens to radiation that falls on the internal window seperating the cavity and perimeter zone.

Can someone confirm that the beam radiation is transmitted through the internal window into the perimeter zone?

Thanks,
Dan