Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Help me to create the VAV system and zone

Not sure it the rest of you HVACTemplates got cut of in my email but you also need a HVACTemplate:System:VAV object to complete the HVAC system. See example file HVACTemplate-5ZoneVAV* or Excercise2B( or 2C)-Solution.idf for examples. You just wont need all the HVACTemplate:Zone:VAV object except for 1.