From: Dru Crawley <dbcrawley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] GBR_Ebbw.Vale.Wales_MN6 weather file does not contain SizingPeriod:DesignDay

Unless there was design data available in the ASHRAE Handbook, the Meteonorm files that we created do not have the design day objects.  Suggest finding a nearby location with similar climate and elevation and use the data from there.

My knowledge of Wales topography and geography is poor -- if one of the pins on the attached map look close, let me know and I'll send you the data.