To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: fypguevibyor@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:31:11 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] District Cooling in ABUPS

I did a simulation to measure the air-conditioning energy usage for a room for one year. To my surprise, in the ABUPS End Uses table, the Cooling energy comes from District Cooling not Electricity.

I actually intended to find the Cooling energy in terms of Electricity. What should I do? And also, what is the meaning of District Cooling?

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely yours,

Malindo
Mech. Engineering student