[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Is it possible to ask e+ for an output of only 1 specific day?

I have another question,

in the timestep object I have specified 2 instead of 4 as recommended by e+, I did that so the information in output variable is reduces to half-hour intervals. Is this correct? or the time step object will have an effect in the quality of the results

thanks all for yours replies