RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Disable a DX coil below "xx" temp

The simplest way to use EMS here would be to actuate the various availability schedules involved.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jean marais
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 1:11 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Disable a DX coil below "xx" temp

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think I read somewhere that an EMS actuator exits which can reach into the dx object inside a unitary system...but I can't remember anything else. It may be worth running a simple EMS with the "verbose" commands and looking at the .edd file if there are any usefull actuators available.

If I remember, I'll check it for you tomorrow.