[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Disable a DX coil below "xx" temp

Easy see. You've probably spent too much time avoiding EMS. Guess I don't need to send you the code. Two points: Where you have ELSE,
SET abc = Null, I would have used = 1. Null is no action, which I believe means that it will use the schedule value that you have set up in your schedule object. Correct, but I'm used to the idea that a variable will retain it's value. In this case e+ is actually changing the variable back to 1 by reading from the schedule as normal and assigning it to the variable. I just prefer to be really sure and make this a habit. The second point is that there is a verbose command which produces an .edd file where one can see 1) all the available actuators and 2) stepwise calculation of the program line for line. A good debugging tool.

I last used EMS to setup a DCV system with VAV dampers on a DOAS my monitoring CO2 levels in zones (the current e+ system could only do this by using the mixing box not applicable to DOAS), along with a outdoor temperature dependant zone air setpoint schedule (which is actually standard practise here).