[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AFN - how to set up air tightness of envelope

Thanks Jason,

Actually, I had read that the first time about 2 months ago. It's the best I've found. Works very well with the infiltration objects, this approach. I guess calculating infiltration is a 2 edged sword. On the one hand we want to simulate it accurately, and on the other hand we're too lazy to calculate all the input parameters properly.