RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Fresh Air Issues

The way to get 100% OA in an AirLoopHVAC is to use the Minimum Fraction of Outdoor Air Schedule in the Controller:OutdoorAir object, and set it to 1.0 all the time.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ntraughpee
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 12:29 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Fresh Air Issues

PS: and I don't just mean this system but any system?

I work for a University and we have a lot of labs which require 100% FA that in the future we will likely want to model and I am currently at a loss as how to arrange the model to show this.

I have tried searching but can't seem to find an acceptable answer.