[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Water/Water HX ~ WaterHeater:Mixed

1) energy plus sizes radiant and airloop systems indepenantly, but with the same heating cooling sizing parameters. That means if my radiant system is sized to meet the whole load, by default the airloop system is also sized to meet the whole load.

2) The heating setpoint (for the airloop) is currently used to count unmet load hours. I've not tried setting it to zero yet. I do fear that the radiant system for heating alone will produce too many unmet load hours (although I've not written an EMS to record them yet...the easier option would be to just turn the heating coil availibillity off during occupied periods). I'm sick at home today and will see how many unmet hours I get tomorrow. I have yet to include building infiltration, which would make it even worse though. Like I said before, the ideal sollution would be to cycle heating coil operation. To meet loads not met by the radiant system. I could have a look at hot water coil controller options.