RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] ASHRAE Supply Air Temp_Example file generator

I do not have the ASHRAE document and has not used eQuest.  I have never generated ASHRAE compliance model by using Example File Generator.  So I do not know what is your problem with the numbers.

As far as I gather from the users, EPlus can do more than eQuest.  Unfortunately, more features also mean more difficult to use them correctly by a user.
=======================
The temperature you set in the Compact schedule is up to you to choose.  There are certain rules, such as the heating setpoint must not be higher than the cooling setpoint in Type4 thermostat control type, dual control with dead band.

There is a whole list of ASHRAE schedules in the schedules.idf in the DataSet folder. I never use them.

Sizing set point is for the EPlus to run with miniminum input values from the user.  The 20°C and 24°C values in the template are for convenience and practical usage.  If you want to follow any guidelines, you can changed them.

Zone and system sizing objects are there for you to enter customed values.  You can change them.
==================================

"So my doubt is that the Object Zone:Sizing temp and Compact schedule Temp shouldn't be same? If i do so my energy consumption incresed exponentially" :( Could you please guide me on this:)

The temperature in the zone sizing object are suggested limits to be used.  They are not actual zone temperatures to be used in HVAC operation.  Energy consumption never increase exponentially unless you make it so.

=====================

Equest Supply Air Temp
System Level Cooling Supply Air Temp Heating Supply Air Temp
12.65 Deg C (55F) 28 Deg C (95F)
Zone Level 23.8 Deg C (75F)21 Deg C (72F)

You can specify all these numbers in the EPlus.  But do not try to supply cold air at 12.65°C directly to a zone.  I have seen people doing that and said that the value was suggested by EPlus documentation.

Cool the supply air down to 12.65°C and then heat it up to 24°C in a zone, with a 50KW electric heater.

Energy Plus Supply Air Temp from EEFG

System Level Cooling Supply Air Temp Heating Supply Air Temp
12.65 Deg C 16.7 Deg C
Zone Level 14.00 Deg C40 Deg C

I do not know what is EEFG.

12.65° is the usual chiller temperature.  16.7°C is the lower limit for heating supply air  when the zone is occupied, commonly used cooling coil  temperature for desired humididity level in the zone.

14°C and 40°C are the limites for a building when temperature control must be applied.  Winter turn on some heater.  Summer open some windows.

In practice, all these numbers are set by the user based on their requirements.  Simulation need not be real.

 Dr. Li