[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Help with VAV to Constant Air Volume

Hi Dr. Li,

Thank you very much. Your comments are very helpful.

Since i am new to Energy Plus, could you help by elaborating your comments. How do i change the reference node temperature? Also how do i make the zone air my zone load.

I have posted a file called CAV.idf which has the Constant Air Volume system.

Many thanks,