To: energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: oscarhernandez_81@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:42:43 +0000
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Question on Multiple zones per floors

Hi Dr Li,

in this moment I try to model a office building accrording to the appendix G (prm). im not really sure but the baseline model or baseline building it's a typical building according to a climatic zone. This building is defined with all the typical systems (ASHRAE 90.1). You must to model this baseline building and compare with your building (proposed) and you will have a gain, this gain will give you LEED points.

I don"t know if I was clear.

Don't hesitate.

Oscar HERNANDEZ
PHD Candidate