[EnergyPlus_Support] Outdoor swimming pool

Dear Forum,
I need to model the energy use of a heated OUTDOOR swimming pool.  I have "invented" a method using Shah method calculations for an indoor pool and modifying the evaporation rate for the outdoor conditions instead of indoor.  (some psychrometric calcs plus a Schedule:File object)
After doing so and assessing its weaknesses (e.g., it does not account for wind speed), it occurred to me that one of you may have already done something for an outdoor pool and would be able to critique my method.
Hoping for some collaborative help on this one!  Thanks in advance.