RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] heating and cooling deadband (4 setpoints)

No.

Not with IdealLoadsAirSystem.

 Dr. Li

To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: georgios.kokogiannakis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 07:35:35 +0800
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] heating and cooling deadband (4 setpoints)

Dear all,

I would like to set up the following control in my model:

Heating ON at 15 oC and OFF at 19 oC

Cooling ON at 27 oC and OFF at 24 oC.

I did assume that Dual Setpoint with deadband would be what I wanted but it seems that, if I understand it correctly, this is just a combined single heating and cooling setpoint.

Is there a way to achieve this with Eplus? My plant system will just be an IdealLoadAirSystem.

Thanks and regards,

Dr Georgios Kokogiannakis

Lecturer, Center for Sustainable Energy Technologies (CSET)

The University of Nottingham Ningbo, China

Tel: +86 574 8818 0929

Office number: Science and Engineering Building 436

www.nottingham.edu.cn/cset

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of The University of Nottingham Ningbo, China. This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with The University of Nottingham Ningbo, China may be monitored as permitted by UK and Chinese legislation.