RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus V7.0 and OpenStudio Legacy Plugin 1.0.7 released.

I’m experiencing the same problem. Old password doesn’t work and when requesting a new one, the download web service informs that it has been reset and sent by e-mail but it never comes through.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ignacio
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 7:42 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus V7.0 and OpenStudio Legacy Plugin 1.0.7 released.

Hello guys,
I'm having problems to download the new version.
I've tried with my old pass but it didn't work.After that I requested for a new pass but I didn't get it on my email(I've checked the spam folder).
Is your pass working now?
Thanks in advance,
Ignacio Gomis

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> EnergyPlus Version 7.0 and OpenStudio Legacy Plug-in 1.07 Available
>
> The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has released an updated version of EnergyPlus simulation software for modeling heating, cooling, lighting, ventilating, and other building energy flows. Additionally, a new version of OpenStudio Plug-in for Google SketchUp is available, which makes it possible to perform EnergyPlus simulations using Google's user-friendly 3-D drawing interface.
> Visit www.energyplus.gov to learn more and download EnergyPlus and OpenStudio Plug-in now.
>
> Enhancements in the New Versions
>
> General
>
> * Significant speed increases, most simulations see up to 20% reduction in execution time, depending on features used (also speed increase for many AirflowNetwork simulations and large models with radiant systems–see below).
>
> Datasets
>
> * New input data sets for HVAC equipment performance for rooftop packaged air conditioners and heat pumps (see DXCoolingCoil.idf and RooftopPackagedHeatPump.idf).
> * Extended the library of refrigerant data to include R407a and superheated CO2 properties (see FluidPropertiesRefData.idf).
> * New input data set for exhaust-fired chiller heater model (see ExhaustFiredChiller.idf).
>
> Input
>
> * Steam is now a "built-in" fluid property.
>
> Windows and Daylighting
>
> * International Glazing Data Base (IGDB) full spectral data can be used directly.
>
> Zone and Surface Models
>
> * Shadowing Model new options: legacy "convex" Weiler-Atherton or Sutherland-Hodgman (more robust for non-convex surfaces).
> * New input problem checks for surface geometry including: convexity, collinear vertices, planar surfaces, and flipped floors/roofs. For flipped floors/roofs, a fix is attempted.
> * Conduction Transfer Function model revised to improve modeling of mass-less material layers.
> * OtherSideCoefficients model extended to provide controlled surface outside temperature with schedule and limits.
> * Design day weather data generation procedures upgraded for clear sky model and wet-bulb temperature profiles.
> * Conduction Finite Difference heat transfer model now includes options for solution method and to control node spatial resolution, relaxation factor, and convergence criteria.
> * Improved convergence checks for initial warmup days.
>
> Natural and Mechanical Ventilation
>
> * AirflowNetwork solver enhanced for speed.
> * Consolidated outdoor air inputs in HVAC models to common design object wherever outdoor air rates are specified.
> * New proportional control for CO2-based demand controlled ventilation.
> * New mixing object for door openings into refrigerated zones.
> * New mechanical ventilation controls based on ASHRAE Standard 62.1 and CEN 15251.
>
> HVAC and Refrigeration
>
> * New model for Variable Refrigerant Flow heat pump air conditioning systems.
> [...]

Electronic mail messages entering and leaving Arup  business