RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus V7.0 and OpenStudio Legacy Plugin 1.0.7 released.

I had a similar problem earlier today after registering -- however someone must have kicked the server because all my registration(s) just came through.

Make sure your email isn't sending "
energyplus.tools@xxxxxxxx" into Junk or Spam.

(I was using Firefox, if that makes a difference)