RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] No Cooling Load - corrected v6 file

The IDF temperature values should be in DegreeC, even if you have ask for output in IP.

The IP values are in your Heating and Cooling Schedules.  The zones are heated to 50°C and not cooled to 50°F.

 Dr. Li

To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: em@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:00:39 -0600
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] No Cooling Load - corrected v6 file

I sent a message two days ago but I didn't notice that when I opened the park place file in E+ v7, that it corrupted the v6 file. Attached is the correct file. No matter what I do with the model, there is no designed cooling load.

** Warning ** Calculated design cooling load for zone=Tenant [1 ? 6] is zero.
** ~~~~~~~ ** Check sizing:Zone and ZoneControl: thermostat Inputs.

I am using HVACTemplate and the sizing is inside the HVACTemplate:Unitary:System. The Thermostats are simple 70 ? 75F design.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Laurent Kanago

Technology Director

EHSlogo1

About | Services | Projects

Office: (312) 235-2225

Fax: (773) 989.8679

Cell: (312) 730-2419

5030 N. Marine Dr #807

Chicago, IL 60640

lkanago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ecohillsolutions.com/

?Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.?