Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Emissivity in Mate rial

Not sure where you searched. I used the search capabilities of the documentation and

In the Material object:

Field: Thermal Absorptance
The thermal absorptance field in the Material input syntax represents the fraction of incident long wavelength radiation that is absorbed by the material. This parameter is used when calculating the long wavelength radiant exchange between various surfaces and affects the surface heat balances (both inside and outside as appropriate). For long wavelength radiant exchange, thermal emissivity and thermal emittance are equal to thermal absorptance. Values for this field must be between 0.0 and 1.0 (with 1.0 representing “black body”
conditions).