[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Wind behavior

Thank you Oscar

I got the wind speed and direction schedule.
I need to report what will be the wind speed and direction after this building will build (if it will build).

Will the speed accelerate? if it will, by how much?
Is there a different in speed according to the height?

What I need is mainly about the speed and direction coursed by the building.