Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] on/off boiler

HI

 I AM LOOKING FOR A FILE TO PLACE IN SAM MODEL,  FOR LOS CABOS MEXICO, IN EPW FILE, DO YOU KNOW HOW CAN I GET IT?

OR WHERE?

El 20/01/2012, a las 03:14, Tooran escribió:

Dear Dr.Li,

yea you are right i agree with you completly about " comfort requirement and energy saving does not go together that "
, but you know in my country IRAN , in almost building there is the system with two thermostat : one thermostat is for boiler and another for its pump , and usually pump starts earlier than boiler .
by the way for modeling this on/off boiler that works at its maximum capacity i used :
maximum part load ratio = 1
minum part load ratio =1
optimum part load ratio =1

is that right?