[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Multiple Zones for Single Heat Pump

The system actually uses heat pumps with variable volume fans to serve multiple zones. However, e plus only allows for on/off fans in the HP objects I'm using. I discovered that throwing vav boxes on the supply inlets to rooms allows the fan speed to modulate. Nifty work around.