[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Multiple Zones for Single Heat Pump

The problem I find thus far is this:

AirLoopHVAC:UnitaryHeatPump:WaterToAir,
    zoneA,       !- Controlling Zone or Thermostat Location

I find that the HP turns off if zoneA is satisfied, even if zoneB which is also being served by the HP, needs additional conditioning. Or the opposite effect, where additional conditioning is pumped into a zone because of the minimum turndown ratio.