[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: HP Coefficient Calculator High Error

This is helping immensely. I appreciate the input. I'm getting much better numbers now.

However, I have a small problem. The cut sheet I'm working from has this at the bottom of the performance table.

"Cooling performance data is tabulated at 80.6°F DB/66.2°F WB entering air at ARI/ISO 13256-1 rated cfm"

So I have 3/4 factors varying. The entering water temp and flow vary in the sheets. And, I used the fan correction factors to varying the flow on the air side. However, how do I vary the entering air temperature?