RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: availabilityManager:High temperaturTurnoff

Dear Deuk Woo,

The systems you have suggested are more energy efficient for heating.  VAV with reheat is for cooling and to meet the ASHRAE comfort requirement.  The reheat heater can be used for heating as well.

I am only interested in building design that do not required HVAC, and is therefore  do not need to follow the ASHRAE comfort guide line.

A house with a large ground area and good insulation does not need much heating in Winter and you can verify that for South Korea using EPlus.

I did not response to your mail on model checking process, because what to check depends on your objectives and what is in the simulation.   Because I do not have HVAC there is not need for me to check the results on systems and plants.

Building heat transfer surfaces and construction are my main verifying items.  I do not use GUI for building entries.
For T.T:

Because you mentioned domestic water heating using the same boiler,  the 65°C device could be your DHW control thermostat.  So, more changes may be required in your system.

Common or split boiler would depends on the capacity.  There are many hot water boiler types.

 Dr. Li