To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: nirajpoudel@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:37:16 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] ZoneHVAC: Ideal Loads Air system

Dear all,

I am getting these warnings, as a matter of fact 7000+ of those warnings for my simulation. I am using the IdealLoadsAirSystem...could you please let me know what this warning means?

** Warning ** Temperature out of range [-100. to 200.] (PsyPsatFnTemp)
** ~~~ ** Routine=CalcPurchAirLoads, Environment=ATLANTA, at Simulation time=01/04 09:45 - 09:46
** ~~~ ** Input Temperature=246.36
** Warning ** Calculated Humidity Ratio invalid (PsyWFnTdbH)
** ~~~ ** Routine=CalcPurchAirLoads, Environment=ATLANTA, at Simulation time=01/25 14:15 - 14:16
** ~~~ ** Dry-Bulb= 13.00 Enthalpy= -66736.483
** ~~~ ** Calculated Humidity Ratio= -3.1602E-002 ... Humidity Ratio set to .00001
************* ===== Recurring Error Summary =====
************* The following recurring error messages occurred.
*************
************* ** Warning ** Temperature out of range [-100. to 200.] (PsyPsatFnTemp)