From: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] create weather file

Also, did you look in the Yahoo groups file area for your weather.

And be aware that 3,012 files are coming as part of the ASHRAE IWEC2 project.

At 07:19 AM 2/9/2012, Mohammad Kheradmand wrote:
I want to create weather file for case study and there are not exist weather file in energyplus, how can i create this file ?
i need instructor, is there any one to could help me?