Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] 2 Pipe Fan Coil Unit for Cooling + Radiant floor for heating

Read the Input Output reference on fan coil units:

Specifically in there:
Fan coil units can be 4-pipe or 2-pipe. For 4-pipe units there are 2 supply pipes and 2 return
pipes. For 2-pipe units there is a single supply pipe and a single return pipe and the supply is
switched between hot and chilled water depending on the season. We model 4-pipe units, but
the 4-pipe model can be used to model 2-pipe units by using the coil availability schedules to
make sure that either hot or chilled water is exclusively available.