RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Infiltration Schedule

Infiltration schedule msut be available all the time. You have to pay attention the differences between day and night. The day the infiltrations could be more importants depend on ventilation system. Night you wiil have infiltrations of temprature and wind.

To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: eee.javed@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:10:32 +0530
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Infiltration Schedule

Thanks Dru! Very helpful resources:)

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Dru Crawley <dbcrawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you looked at the DOE Reference Buildings?  Particularly the scorecards -- which describe where all the data are from.  Example Reference Building IDFs are included with E+ V7.  But the complete set with all
the Scorecards (Excel spreadsheets) are available here:  http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/commercial_initiative/reference_buildings.html