To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: malik.altamash@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:35:40 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Temperature problems!

Hey guys,

Sorry to bother you guys again. Im basically simulating a room of dimensions 10.2 x 11.8 x 4.44. And im doing everything but when I increase the number of people from 0 to 20 or even 50 it gives me an error saying the temperatures are too high. Im using the openstudio and not the legacy version. I'm using the the number of people input rather than the number of people per area. When I put in 1 person or 2 persons the temperatures go ridiculously high like 34 degrees! So I know something is wrong here, can someone tell me where Im going wrong?

Best Regards,
Altamash